All shipping rates and times are based on the item, whether it is customized, the location it is being sent from and numerous other factors beyond our control We do not set or control shipping rates or durations.
At this time, we are working to ship all orders as quickly as possible, but due to COVID-19 this may be delayed. You will receive an email with tracking details as soon as your order ships.
Under the circumstances, there may be some delays in delivery. In areas with quarantine status we cannot guarantee delivery right now - contact us if you’re unsure if this applies to you.
Order tracking information for your order will be emailed to you the day your order is shipped. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or stolen if they are tracked as delivered by the shipping service you choose.
All orders are subject to inventory availability and order verification which can delay shipment. Please make sure to provide accurate billing and contact information to facilitate the order verification process.
If we are unable to ship your order for any reason, we will notify you are soon as we are aware.
Once the package leaves our facility - questions, comments and concerns will have to be directed to your local post office/facility in which the package is in question.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning/exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All duties/customs and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
We do not cover these additional charges by your customs dept.
Some delays in shipping may be expected.
Orders may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We ship to international residential addresses only; we do not ship to businesses, hotels, motels or resorts outside of the U.S.
- The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for refunds or exchanges.
- During the order verification step we may contact you by email to request additional information. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days after our attempted contact, that order will be canceled.
- International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by Wickedangeldesign.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If you refuse or return your order no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government can be refunded.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the retail value of the item(s) purchased, Wickedangel Design cannot legally declare your order as a gift.
- Our current available shipping method is through UPS and DHL. This can change at any time.
- All prices are in US dollars.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Some delays in shipping may be expected. Orders may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
MISSING DELIVERED PACKAGE
If the tracking status for your package shows "Delivered" but you have not received the parcel:
- Please verify your shipping address associated with the order.
- If the address is correct, look for a notice of attempted delivery by your mail carrier.
- Please look around the delivery location for your package and ask any family members or housemates if it is possible they received the package on your behalf and did not tell you.
- If you're comfortable, reach out to your neighbors to see if the package was delivered accidentally to their address.
- Many carriers now have scanners that are equipped with GPS tracking and the postal inspectors can find out exactly where the package was delivered. If your package was delivered to the wrong address they may be able to retrieve it and get it to you.
- If in the event your package is still not located: you must call your local post office responsible for the delivery to see if they are holding the parcel for any reason or if there have been any reported delivery delays in your area. OR file a missing package report with them personally with your provided tracking number.